6. Do the type of people who will be your clients live near the site?
5. Does your business rely on regular and/or impulse purchases? If so, will customers pass your location frequently?
4. Will the square footage accommodate display, storefront, inventory, office, and service spaces?
3. Does the infrastructure- HVAC, plumbing, water, and even ADA-compliant restrooms- meet the needs of your business?
2. What parking needs will your clients have? What about employees?
1. Specific locations may impact insurance costs. Check with your insurance agent.