1. Is it near your customers?
For example, if you are in real estate, is it near brokers lenders and property managers?
2. Are you generating enough revenue?
Consider a shared workspace where you’re not tied to a commercial lease.
3. Consider your team’s commute
Less time traveling means more time at work and with their families, improving both productivity and work-life balance.
4. Identify Your Top Priorities
Determine what's most important to you and your company.
5. Consider Included Parking
Is what is offered by the lessor enough for your staff and clients?
6. Can the layout be changed?
For example, even if the new space is smaller than the previous location, the layout may be more efficient for the team.
7. How much flexibility does the lease offer?
For example, lease terms and flexible growth options